Saturday, March 28, 2009

Walking about...

Most of the time, I have chosen to spend the majority of my free time wandering about, getting lost, exposing myself to my surroundings. Trying to get a bearing of landmarks, tourist frequenters, bike shops, etc. Since my own two feet seem to be my primary transportation at this point in time, still searching for the perfect bike. I have stumbled around and while I must say photo ops are frequent, I'll just post a few of my favorites I have gotten around my neighborhood in the past two weekend walking around.


The entrance to a great little park with free weights to use.... plus a nice springy running track through the trees....

This is quite a common site, rape flower I believe is what its called...


Resting point on my traveling adventures...
Coastline off the coast of gu-jeju (old Jeju) which was about an hour walk from my apartment, the beach was another 15 minute walk the opposite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment