Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gosh Its Been So Long

Been a long time ~

I've recently been editing a lot of writing at work and the thought of writing more upon my return home seemed so dull for so long. Knowing that at the times I choose to write on this blog, I am usually tried after a long day and thus uninspired to be creative or enthusiastic in expressing what I will call a blog, but really is more of a public journal for my future self. I know there may be a few fine folks who peak in here now and again (maybe even less since my last update was in May) but I have gone a couple of months without much happening. Really that was the truth up until recently.

I just got back from a fantastic vacation. First visiting Seoul and friends I have there. It was then off to SE Asia. Doing a tour of Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. There were beautiful sights all around me, I had no problem filling 3 gb worth of pictures up on my 2 memory cards. I learned a lot about the world, SE Asia and my intrinsic happiness triggers.

These will be posted most likely this weekend or before. I have yet to upload them on my computer because of my limited amount of storage on my hard drive. Organization is coming soon.

Really I have had a lot of great RR lately, prior to this vacation. I continue to be in a routine, riding my bike to the beach, working each day and progressively getting better at teaching. I am getting the feel of authoratarian and well as the likeable guy that students shout 'Kyle's Class?!?' when I walk in the room. Though I have one 20 minute class of some crazy kinder kids, I enjoy my job quite well.

I apologize to those who were expecting a regular update, I don't think I will be absent for 2 months again. I feel like I can keep up the weekly posting goal if I try, especially if I get some e-mail feedback or some comments as encouragement/acknowledgment of other readers.

Be well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment