Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Here!!!!

Well I've arrived in Jeju, South Korea! I have to make this short as I am at a break in work, but I have internet at my hotel (which I am staying at for another night while my apartment gets ready). The school is beautiful, brand new with great materials. All the teachers are super kind and the kids are well behaved and cute as can be.

Much to tell, but little time to do it. Korean food is great, dumplings, ddapooki, kimchee. YUM!

Pictures, as you all want will come soon. When I get my apartment I will hopefully have internet and can do stuff from my laptop.

My throat is kinda dry, lack of consistent sleep. All the local oranges and tangerines are helping. Send some Emergenc-E!! Forgot to bring lots of it.... Addresss to come soon.

Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! your alive.
    ill leave the E-C for you parents to take care of
    i cant wait to see pictures.
    miss you
    -P

    ReplyDelete